Oh, what fun!
Discover the magic of the holiday season in the Lowcountry with our comprehensive calendar of events.
From festive parades and holiday markets to enchanting light displays and traditional performances, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Experience the unique charm of the Lowcountry during this special time of year and create unforgettable memories with your loved ones. Happy Holidays Y’all!
Saturday Seafood Festival
February 24 @ 1:00 pm
WHAT YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
– $15.00 is ADMISSION ONLY for ages 12 and older.
– Admission fee benefits The David M. Carmines Memorial Foundation a Local 501c3.
– Live Music
– Access to Iron Chef Competition
– Family Friendly Activies
– ALL Ticket sales benefit The David M. Carmines Memorial Foundation benefiting local charities in our community.
– Students and Children under the age of 12 are FREE ADMISSION